I will prepare this recipe whenever I will be hungry and lazy at the same time. It is very easy to make and it requires very few ingredients. It is also a recipe that can be combined in many ways, such as: with grilled vegetables (I used zucchini), with vinegar peppers, or even like mini-hamburgers.
This is how the minced chicken meat mixed with dill and spices should look before frying:
The final result:
INGREDIENTS (1 serving)
- 1 small chicken breast (200-250 grams) / 200-250 grams minced chicken meat
- 1 bundle dill, washed and chopped
- seasoning for chicken
- garlic powder
- salt (optional)
- * 1 zucchini, 2 tomatoes – if you want to assemble the form of mini hamburgers
How to prepare it
1. Mince the chicken breast. Of course, skip this step if you have bought already minced meat.
2. Mix the chicken with dill and spices in a bowl. (I used about a teaspoon of chicken seasoning, a teaspoon of garlic powder and a pinch of salt, but you can modify the quantities as you wish)
3. Create small balls from the mixture and press them gently with your finger to create a flatter shape.
4. Place the formed poppers to fry into a non-adherent skillet, sprayed with oil, until they are ready on both sides.
5. To assemble the form of mini hamburgers, slice the zucchini, sprinkle with salt and fry in a pan/skillet until a bit brown on both sides. Place a slice of zucchini, a slice of tomato, a diet popper and one slice of zucchini. Of course, here you can be creative and use any other ingredients you like, even a bit of cheese.