Another fast and low calorie recipe! A delicious combination, great for any time of the year, but especially for summer.
INGREDIENTS (2 portions)
- 2 salmon fillets (about 200 grams / 7 oz each)
- 1 zucchini (about 350 grams/ 12 oz)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 150 grams/ 5 oz boiled corn (canned or you can boil it yourself)
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Spices for fish meat (any type you like), salt, pepper
- Aluminium foil
HOW TO PREPARE IT
- Preheat the oven to 200° Celsius/ 400° Fahrenheit. Prepare 2 aluminium foils which will hold all the ingredients.
- Slice the zucchini, tomato and bell pepper, add the corn and mix them in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil, season them with spices, salt, pepper and garlic. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Place 1 salmon fillet with half of the vegetables in a tin foil. Proceed the same with the next one.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.